MEMBERSHIP IN THE HONOLULU FIRE DEPARTMENT FEDERAL CREDIT UNION IS OPEN TO:
- Employees of the fire department who work in the City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii
- Regular members of the Hawaii Fire Fighters Association, IAFF Local Union No. 1463 in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Employees of the Honolulu Fire Department Federal Credit Union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Immediate family and household members of all persons listed; and organizations of such persons.
VERIFICATION OF MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY.
The credit union will verify the eligibility of persons seeking membership with the credit union.
"ONCE A MEMBER, ALWAYS A MEMBER."
Once a person becomes a member of the credit union, such person may remain a member of the credit union until the person chooses to withdraw or is expelled from the membership of the credit union.