Get Online with RescueNet
Access your accounts and loans online with HFDFCU’s online account access called RescueNet. RescueNet is accessible by desktop, tablet, or mobile phone browser and is fully functional no matter the device you’re using.
Self-Enroll in 1-2-3
- At HFDFCU.org, tap the red RescueNet Online button.
- Tap Enroll to start the self-enroll process.
- Follow the prompts to set-up your online access with RescueNet.
Enroll in E-Statements to Avoid Monthly Fees
Enroll with RescueNet first, then while logged-in to RescueNet, it’s easy to set-up E-Statements.
- Log-in to RescueNet using any desktop, tablet, or mobile phone browser.
- Tap the Self Service menu.
- Find Additional Services, then tap eStatements.
- Select your account(s), then tap Click here if not redirected.
- Confirm your information and add an e-mail address if needed.
- Tap I Accept, then tap Register.
To access E-Statements thereafter, repeat steps 1-3.
Use our RescueNet App On the Go
When you need just the basics from RescueNet, our mobile app for iOS and Android devices is simple to use. Be sure you’re enrolled with RescueNet by browser first, then use the same credentials to access the RescueNet app.
- Use biometrics to log-in easily without a password
- Access and view your Instant Balance without logging-in